Medicare supplements are designed to fill in the gaps of original Medicare.
These gaps include:
- Part A Deductible
- Part B Deductible
- Part B Co-insurance
- Part B excess charges
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage plans are health plan options that are approved by Medicare and run by insurance companies. These plans are often considered by those who want lower monthly premiums while paying copays for most services received.
Prescription Drug Plans
Also, known as Part D, these plans are available to everyone on Medicare. This coverage may lower prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future. Part D plans are run by insurance companies and other private companies by Medicare. Dental/Vision/Hearing
- Affordable Premiums
- Guaranteed issue for ages 18-89
- No Network Restrictions
- Up to $5,000 in annual benefits
First Diagnosis Cancer
- Cash payments made directly to you
- Individually issued to ages 18-79
- Several levels of coverage available
Why consider this plan?
- Family history of cancer
- Co-pays with insurance plans
- Protect family assets
- Food/housing costs during treatment
This plan can help relieve the concerns of hospitalization to alleviate the concerns of out-of-pocket concerns with your health insurance plan.
Benefits included are:
- Inpatient Hospitalization ($100-$600/day)
- Lump sum benefit options (up to $5,000)
- Benefits are paid directly to you
- Observation Stays Covered
- Ambulance (Air or Ground)
- Emergency Room for Accident/Injury
- Outpatient surgery
- Skilled Nursing facility
Final Expense Life Insurance
The carriers we represent have life insurance policies designed specifically for seniors. Face amounts can be chosen to fit most people’s needs and budget. The lump sum death benefit is paid directly to the beneficiary and can be used at their discretion.
Short Term Care
The cost of Long Term Care is often expensive, and to many, not affordable. Short Term Care is a dependable option that can be budget-friendly.
While policies vary by carrier, the following are examples of coverage in a Short Term Care policy:
- Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
More Short Term Care Coverage
- Hospice Care Facilities
- Home Health Care
- Adult Day Care
- Daily benefit amount options ranging from $50-$300/day
- Policy may pay actual charges
- Individually issued to ages 18-84
- Simplified Underwriting
- Benefit periods range from 100-360 days of coverage
Elimination periods range from 0-90 days
More than Just Senior Benefits
"Oracle Insurance Agency Inc. & Protections Services saved me a ton of money with great coverage and personal service, call Wil today!"
"It is a pleasure working with Wil Stephany. He looks out for the best interest of his customers."
"It is no nice only having to call one agency for my personal and business insurance needs. Also, they find me the best company at the best rate and coverages."